By submitting the Agents.CARE Application Form the applicant recruitment agency (“Applicant”) hereby agrees to the Terms and Conditions as outlined below.
1. Applicant will provide accurate and complete information where requested.
2. Agents.CARE employees and any persons or entities assisting with the Agents.CARE Process shall have access to the information here provided by the Applicant Agency or collected throughout the Agents.CARE Process.
3. Agents.CARE will not share applicant information with any third parties for any reason except that stated above.
4. Misuse of the Agents.CARE brand, fraudulent behaviour, and misrepresentation are considered sufficient grounds for termination. However, effort will be made to resolve any issues before terminating the membership.
5. Upon termination of Agents.CARE Membership, Applicant will discontinue use of all trademarks and logos belonging to Agents.CARE as well as any representation that it is an Agents.CARE Member.
6. In the event of termination, Applicant will be given written notice of the reasons for its termination.
7. Applicant will indemnify and hold Agents.CARE and all associated parties, including members, agents, and staff, harmless from any claims, damages, losses, costs, and expenses arising out of either the Applicant’s breach of the Agents.CARE Terms and Conditions or Agents.CARE’s efforts to enforce these Terms and Conditions.
8. Applicant accepts that the $250 Application Fee and/or $1000 Membership Fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
9. If Applicant is granted Agents.CARE Membership, they will remain a member for a period of 1 year, after which they may renew their membership.
10. If a Agents.CARE Member fails to renew their membership then the agency will immediately discontinue representing itself as being a member of Agents.CARE and cease all use of any Agents.CARE logos, or services.
11. To encourage involvement and discussion, Agents.CARE requires that Agent Members connect with Agents.CARE and the Agents.CARE network through social media
12. These Terms and Conditions will be governed exclusively by Canadian law. Any suit, action or proceeding seeking to enforce any provision of, or based on any right arising out of, these Terms and Conditions must be brought against either of the parties in the courts of Canada and each of the parties consents to the jurisdiction of such courts (and of the appropriate appellate courts) in any such suit, action or proceeding and waives any objection to jurisdiction or venue laid therein.