- 31 Jan
Following the spectacular success of the inaugural “Ed-Mission” to India in November ’08, International Center for Education (ICE), Indo-Canada Chamber of Commerce (ICCC) and the Indo-Canadian Business Chamber (ICBC) are teaming up to bring a high level delegation to key cities in India in January 2010.
The delegates will meet with key players within the Indian Government, Chief Ministers, Ministries of Education, Chambers of Commerce, Business associations & key education institutions to explore opportunities in the burgeoning Canada-India education corridor to ‘Internationalize’ Canadian education.
- New Delhi
Within these cities the delegates will visit Indian and Canadian government officials, visit premier educational institutions in the county and meet with the Presidents, VP’s and other high level decision makers at these institutions. Meetings planned with State Chief Ministers & education officials at the State & National level.
‘Ed-Mission 2010’ will take place from the 23rd of January (Saturday) to the 30st of January (Saturday), 2010.
- Network with potential partners, affiliates and delivery providers. Re-establish connections and build new ones.
- Establish key linkages for Joint Ventures, ‘feeder institutions’, ‘India campus’ and faculty -student exchanges & recruiting.
- Provide introductory meetings set up with local NGO’s, State and Central Government bodies.
- Learn about developments in the Indian Governments new ‘liberalized’ education policy & establish your brand in India.
- Tour Canadian visa offices & take a look ‘behind the scenes’. Meet Visa officers & Trade Commissioners.
This tour is designed for Presidents, VP’s, VC’s, Directors of International offices and other high level decision makers within your organization. This is NOT a recruitment tour but rather an opportunity to network with and establish key linkages with policy makers & major stakeholders in the Indian education system.
The delegation will be led by the ICCC & ICBC, and will be accompanied by former C-IBC president & current Board Member Kam Rathee and Husain F. Neemuchwala, Chair of C-IBC’s Education Committee and President of ICE.
About the Author
Leave a Comments